I have been busy recently working through my dissertation and creating videos for the practical part of the research. Learning to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro has been a bit of a slog this week but it has sped up the process no end now I am getting to grips with it. I just wish it weren’t a subscription based service but nevermind.
1) I had the idea of making a video from the pots point of view, I replaced some of the sound to change the qualities.
2) Trying the same sort of edit but from a normal point of view
3) I wanted to add an introduction theme similar to the previous edit and drink from the mug too; I wanted to try it with a sound track
4) The same as number 3 but without the sound track
5) Finally going full circle back to 15 second videos and seeing if I can get the whole process in the short space of time
So out of the five which do you prefer? Which is the most informative?