So last night I recorded the final episode for Season 1 of the Nurph Chat. As always I had an amazing time talking to the guests and learning so much, which makes connections with other things I have thought about and even written here on the blog.
Things to consider for the second season:
- How are we going to advertise it better
- How are we going to grow our audience
- Is there a better time of the day to do this at
- How often am I going to do this
- Should the title come before or after the episode is recorded
The first season was short as it is school holidays, and I really have to review all my work I have done so far and start writing my thesis. There is a bit more editing of videos to go in there too.
I have enjoyed the research phase of my masters, and due to the writing matters I want to go back to my original focus. I also want to make sure I use my own voice in my writing as I want to make my research available to the community.